Monday, March 9, 2009

PICS- Home Sweet Home!

We arrived off the plane and kept saying "God Bless America!"  After finding our luggage and going through customs, we could finally see our parents! 

Krista's mom had her students make us a sign!  Thanks Mrs. Patrick! 
The parents got to know each other since our plane was delayed  and they were waiting for hours. 
My dad made these picture  frames for everyone on the trip!   I passed them out at the airport. 
I took a picture of all my supplies I was bringing to Malawi, and here's a picture of all the souvenirs I brought back. 
The Chief Chair! 
While I was gone, my dad carved a "VT" out of the stump in our front yard. Before I left, I jokingly ask him to try it. We are big Hokie fans, so we like to make everything a "VT"!  I didn't think he would/could actually do it. This was the perfect welcome home present! 

To read the blog that goes along with these pictures, see The Forever Flight 

No comments: